CP Dance Club!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do yhoo think should be added to CP to make it more fun?

+4
Acebrett
Boidoh
Wolves
coolhilary90
8 posters

Go down

What do yhoo think should be added to CP to make it more fun? Empty What do yhoo think should be added to CP to make it more fun?

Post by coolhilary90 Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:28 pm

Ok,ok i know stupid topic, but, seriously, what would yhoo want to make CP cooler? I would want a few more itmes for the nonmembers (cuz we rule) and no more newbs. Like, seriously. Anyways, what would yhoo want? Anything in the world!

xoxo,
Hilary/Sk8rgal101
Razz

coolhilary90

CP Night Club!
Infractions:
What do yhoo think should be added to CP to make it more fun? Left_bar_bleue0/3What do yhoo think should be added to CP to make it more fun? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/3)
Penguin Coins!: 5

http://rattyandhil.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

What do yhoo think should be added to CP to make it more fun? Empty Re: What do yhoo think should be added to CP to make it more fun?

Post by Wolves Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:07 pm

Hil please post in the correct sections. Moved.
Wolves
Wolves
Moderator!
Moderator!

CP Night Club!
Infractions:
What do yhoo think should be added to CP to make it more fun? Left_bar_bleue0/3What do yhoo think should be added to CP to make it more fun? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/3)
Penguin Coins!: 444

Back to top Go down

What do yhoo think should be added to CP to make it more fun? Empty Re: What do yhoo think should be added to CP to make it more fun?

Post by Guest Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:22 pm

Lol. I lock posts not move them =P. I'm mean!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:11 pm

Why would you lock it? it just needed to be moved and you cant lock posts,only threads.
Wolves
Wolves
Moderator!
Moderator!

CP Night Club!
Infractions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Boidoh Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:49 pm

hey i think they should put a history of boidoh musium and every single item that boidohh have can be for free and also get a free member or non-memeber item of their choice like lets say 10+ id take the Beta Testers hat!!! So Rare...
Boidoh
Boidoh

CP Night Club!
Infractions:
Penguin Coins!: 10

http://clubpenguin1993.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:07 pm

boidoh a waste of time because that will never happen.
Wolves
Wolves
Moderator!
Moderator!

CP Night Club!
Infractions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:35 pm

Wolves got a point there...

Back to top Go down

Post by Acebrett Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:48 pm

more rooms!
Acebrett
Acebrett
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

CP Night Club!
Infractions:
Penguin Coins!: 50

http://www.acebrett.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:09 pm

Well..club penguin doesn't really have any room on there map though..
Wolves
Wolves
Moderator!
Moderator!

CP Night Club!
Infractions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:35 pm

Clubpengin Is already fun. And that is not really an UPDATE on Cp. So Topic Locked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:38 pm

I unlocked it because there is no where to talk about cp in general,we will have to talk about cp in updates until chewy adds a 'cp general' forum section.
Wolves
Wolves
Moderator!
Moderator!

CP Night Club!
Infractions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:39 pm

Don't unlock my topics. God. Mind ya own buisness. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by purplehaz3 Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:21 pm

cp should have like a skateboard or some sort of vehicle u can move from place to place besides the map
purplehaz3
purplehaz3

CP Night Club!
Infractions:
Penguin Coins!: 10

http://www.bobrjb.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Acebrett Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:29 pm

penguins skating?
Acebrett
Acebrett
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

CP Night Club!
Infractions:

Back to top Go down

Post by rogeh Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:49 pm

I think we should be able to go to rockhopper island with rockhopper on his ship. Tat would be cool. It we be a whole new thing to cp. But, take so long to make....
rogeh
rogeh
Moderator!
Moderator!

CP Night Club!
Infractions:
Penguin Coins!: 200

http://rulerofgame.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Acebrett Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:50 pm

i think that we will get to go 2 rockhoppers island soon
Acebrett
Acebrett
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

CP Night Club!
Infractions:

Back to top Go down

Post by tonetone34 Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:53 pm

um i dont think that will happen Very Happy
tonetone34
tonetone34

CP Night Club!
Infractions:
What do yhoo think should be added to CP to make it more fun? Left_bar_bleue1/3What do yhoo think should be added to CP to make it more fun? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/3)
Penguin Coins!: 5

http://www.soccerboss34.piczo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyy8 Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:13 pm

i think more partys
Nyy8
Nyy8

CP Night Club!
Infractions:
Penguin Coins!: 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down